Friday, November 02, 2007

5.11 Tactical gear

I have loved cops since I was a very young girl, spent a long time daydreaming about growing up and being a cop. Until at about 15 I determined I did not have what it took to not shoot someone that had hurt a child, so I decided I better change my career path. I still love cops, though, and have the highest respect for any man or woman that would step up to protect others.

I guess that was what had me spending the last half an hour sitting here just browsing the 511 Tactical Outdoors website at 511TacticalOutdoors.com. A subsidiary of LA Police Gear, Inc, the 511 Tactical Outdoors website is dedicated to serving the needs of the 5.11 Tactical customer, and they carry a wide range of products that are fascinating rather you are involved in 5.11 Tactical or not.

For example, check out the Galco range, sport and field bags, these are rugged leather constructed bags that are intended to stand up to the demands of 5.11 Tactical with rolled leather handles and bottom reinforcement to increase the bag's load bearing capability.

Also be sure you check out the VTAC RUSH72 and RUSH24 backpacks. They are constructed from water-resistant, 1,050-denier nylon and are available in either black or deep flat earth colors. There is a tab on the left that takes you to most of the bags, but to find the Galco bags you want to look under the entry for Galco Holsters on the left hand column.

I'm looking at the 5.11 Tactical Mission Rolling Duffle Bag at the moment and thinking how much nicer that looks than my beaten up old flight bag for business travel.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy