Friday, September 14, 2007

Fall is here

Roughly half of the leaves have now turned from the vibrant greens of summer to the pale golden yellow hues of autumn, falling to the ground in a blanket of autumn tones that will soon give way to the dusting white of freshly fallen snow.

There is not a lot of ATV riding time left, so I am thinking I might take the ATV up to the library some time this coming week, just as an excuse to get out and ride it some. I want to see the colors of fall and take some good general scenery pictures of the autumn landscape.

I snapped this picture of a pair of birch trees dropping their leaves to the earth, I just like the looks of these solitary trees and the carpet forming at their roots. I want to decorate under them with pumpkins and gathered straw and other fall decorations and snap another picture of them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy