Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Gas Tank Bags

Have you seen those nifty gas tank bag things? Where you put the opening on the bag over the spout on your gas tank and then have pouches that hang down either side of the tank for storing needed items in. I finally got my ATV one of them things and put it on the bike yesterday. It looks nice, but I think it was actually meant for a bike the size of my brother's bike, since it looks like it hangs down a bit far on my fuel tank.

Still, it's a nice bag and I am fairly sure that it will serve my needs - if not I can toss it off to my brother for his ATV and make me one based on the design that is styled for my bike. May do that anyway since I have a bunch of heavy fabric that would work good for making one.

I also need to get my back carrier built too, I've been fiddling with assorted boxes and such that we have, trying to decide what design I prefer in the thing. Got it fairly well figured out I think, so now I just have to get off my lazy backbone and get it built.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy