Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Been sick during end of summer

It would figure that the last few good riding weeks of summer I would spend too sick to get out in the yard, much less to get out and go for a nice ATV ride. Well, okay, maybe only the last two weeks, but I swear this flu bug has lasted a good two weeks not. I'm down to coughs and congestion, no longer feeling like I was drug through a stagnant mud bog under my bike. (lovely visuals - had to add stagnant because being drug through mud under the bike is actually all part and partial of the whole ATVing thing O;-) )


Anyway - I'm not as sickly no more, so there is hope of another ride before snow hits. I just have to get over being sickly in the next couple weeks and hope that my nephew and brother have left some gas in my bike for me to use. They've ridden it a lot more than I have this summer. ::sigh::

And I *STILL* don't have my helmet. I think my nephew's dog ate critical parts of it and my brother's too afraid to tell me that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy