Sunday, June 10, 2007

Long silence broken

Whew! It has been a while since I was able to get this blog updated, sorry about that. I have been busy as can be and have not even had a chance to go out on my ATV other than a run about two weeks ago I think it was (totally losing track of time) where I took my ATV and my brother's trailer down to get some diesel fuel. Don't even recall if I mentioned that here or not, lost the wheel on the trailer and ended up MacGyvering the wheel back on using a link from a length of dog chain I use to keep my tool box from walking away.

With the straightened dog chain link acting as a new cotter pin I got the trailer on down to the station then back home. Since then it's been fairly hectic around here getting things done and plants planted and so forth. Only other time I made it out on my ATV was a couple trips to my brother's place and back. Need to make a run up to the library in a few days here though, got some books coming up due.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy