Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Library books due back and want to collect rocks for yard - ATV to the rescue

It's a lovely day today and I am hoping to get a chance later this afternoon to get out and take my ATV down the gravel roads to pick up some decent sized stones to bring back for landscaping work now that I have a ball for a trailer and my brother's ATV trailer on behind it.

I'll also be looking to ride to the library and drop off some books that are now way overdue. ::cringe:: bad me, it's been busy the past few days and I completely forgot when them things were due back at the library. They were due the 10th. OUCH. Definitely time to ride the ATV up to the library and get them back in. Hate stress, I forget the simplest things now days. Went over 30 years without having late library books. ::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy