Saturday, May 05, 2007

Was going to go for a ride, weather changed plans. It changes a lot.

I was going to take my ATV on a ride up to my brother's place today, but then I spent a lot longer in town than I had expected to and that just wore me out and as we were headed home the rain clouds moving in from the north just looked nasty. It didn't rain, but it sure threatened to. Forced me to leave my computer off for a while too, since I wasn't sure there wasn't going to be lightning in with it if it rained.

Am I the only one that remembers Alaska back when there was not spring thunderstorms? I know when I was a kid there was not lightning here because I am deathly afraid of lightning and have been most of my life. But since the late 80's we've been slowly but steadily getting more and more. Shoot, last year the spring thunderstorms durn near rivaled Washington's spring storms. Next we'll have regular Black Widow sightings ... ya know... the occasional sightings started about the time the lightning appeared - I see a pattern. We'll have rattlers up here before we know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy