Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Modifications for ATVs - what others have done

I've been talking about modifications that I'd like to make to my little ATV and that got me wondering what others have done. So, I went looking and found a couple pages.

This site is some ATV modification pictures that a fellow took of his ATV to show, among other things, installation of a temperature gauge, custom grill, and snow plow stability chains.

I really like this ATV modification page, as it shows a gear shifting modification that would allow someone that can not shift with their foot because of a handicap to shift with their hand instead. And it looks like it is an easy modification to replicate.

And here is an article at ATV Scene about the Ultimate 4x4 Project. ATV Rec Rider editor Bob Fleege discusses modifications to an ATV to show that with a few small modifications anyone can take a common sport utility machine and improve how it rides and handles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy