Monday, May 07, 2007

J.C. Whitney Coupons

My family is full of mechanic types, from my brother and nephews that own their own classic car restoration shop here in the Valley to my dad who taught my brother and me everything from how to change the brakes on a motorhome to switching multiple engines in cars and trucks. Through those years there has always been a J.C. Whitney catalog somewhere in the house - often more than one. Right now we have catalogs for their truck parts line, Volkswagens and Jeeps.

If like my family you're a J.C. Whitney reader, then you might be interested in the J.C. Whitney coupons available from
CouponChief.com.

Coupon Chief is an online coupon site that I have been watching for a long time now and they always have great coupons on all kinds of things. Current J.C. Whitney coupons include 15% off on orders of $100 or more. and 10% off orders of $80 or more.




This post is a paid ad for CouponChief.com

For more information on advertising on great blogs,
like Alaska ATV, please visit PayPerPost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy