Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seduce a Celeb and win a date with Mirelly Taylor [paid post]

Hey guys, I found a contest for you. Not something I would want to enter, I'll hold off for the one that has the cute guy tyvm (although all the guys I can think of I'd like to win a date with are married and I hope them long happy marriages).

Anyway, check out the contest that Seduce a Celeb is running a contest over the next 14 weeks on GoFish.com. In this contest, one lucky entrant win a date with Mirelly Taylor. As far as I know this is an Internet first, a contest where the online audience can actually become a part of the program through submission of Free videos at GoFish.com trying to prove that they have what it takes to seduce a celebrity.

Yes, that's right, you could win a date with Mirelly Taylor. You know her from movies like "Kiss Me Again" and "Serving Sara", or from television on shows like "Las Vegas" and "Numb3rs". Anyone can enter the contest by visiting the site through the link above. Check out their current video entries and vote on them.

I like this contest idea, and would like to see just what the winning video ends up to be, but I do wish that it was a guy up for winning a date with instead of a woman. Maybe next time though. I'll have to start thinking on who to suggest them to approach with the idea, since, like I said, the guys I like are all taken by other very lucky ladies.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy