Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blog advertising site makes it easier than ever for bloggers to monetize their blogs

You have seen the advertisements here that are made using the blog advertising site PayPerPost. Posts that help me to support this blog and my others. I was even in the Newspaper in part because of my ability to support my blogging habits through advertising.

Well, now PayPerPost has introduced a completely new blog advertising tool for their bloggers called PPP Direct. This is Part One of the Birdo Release and provides the blogger and potential advertisers with a full transaction auditing system that allows the blogger to define what they would like to be paid, the advertisers to discuss this directly with the blogger, and both to come out on top when the blogger gets to keep more of the advertising money the advertiser spends.

PayPerPost will get a small percentage, a mere 10% servicing fee, and for that they take care of the technical details such as talking to the IRS, facilitating the exchange between the blogger and the advertiser, and assorted other bookkeeping services that anyone should be glad to pay 10% for.

PayPerPost is a great blog advertising site and is getting better all the time. If you have not yet taken a look at what they have to offer, then I urge you to check the site out and get started in having direct control over the advertising that goes on your blog.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger The "J" said...

Sandra,
I am glad to see another ATV Blog! I just started one, it is more of a commercial blog to introduce people to my website. I want it to be much more! I want it a place people can discuss their ATV needs and ideas. I don't know if I will ever get to Alaska to ride - but it has to be incredible to be able to do so! I live in Fargo, ND and we are about as flat as flat can get! We have to drive a minimum of 2 hours to ride! I will like your blog on mine! Here's to great riding!
Lori AKA The "J"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy