Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not much more than a bit of time to ride

I got out on the ATV a couple of times this past week without getting the chance to post about it here, life just seemed to get rather chaotic at the time I was trying to get the posts up, but the important thing - for me - is that I managed to get out and ride. Did not get much free time other than to ride, but I did get the chance to get out there and ride.

I've taken the ATV both up to Houston and down into Wasilla over the past week, both very nice and fun rides. The trucks had done a lot of tearing up on the trails, leaving some nasty spots where there were ditches left by truck tires half as deep as my ATV, but easily avoided for the most part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy