Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cold ride, trail report, and early morning discoveries

Yes, that was me on the Wyvern that you saw out cruising down the trails around nine in the morning yesterday. I had to meet up with someone, so took my ATV out for a run. it was very nice to be able to get out and ride, but I will be making sure that the next time I do that I have better leggings on. My legs got really cold since all I have to wear is a pair of jeans and a thin cotton long-john type PJs deal.

Still, I can't complain too much about getting out to ride some. Was a really good ride even with the cold. I also found that the bike path is getting to be fairly clear. There is still some snow in places, and there was one point where there was a really deep puddle, but won't be long before the bicycles can be broke out and taken for rides. I think I'd wait a bit longer on the roller blades, since there is still a lot of gravel all over the paved trails.

I also found something along the bike trail that goes along the Parks Hwy - if anyone can identify what it was I found then I'll take that as proof they were the ones that lost it and will get it back to you. I will say that it's not worth a lot, not a diamond ring or a suitcase full of money - drat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy