Monday, March 30, 2009

ATVs and Dogs

I got to ride my ATV yesterday... had to chase two moron dogs around the block. Let them off the chains to bring them back into the house, they immediately made a run for the end of the driveway. Bear and Shy came racing back when I called them, good puppies, but Lucky and BeBe ignored me (not surprising since they're actually my nephew's dogs, not mine). They went tumbling down the street and I had to run after them. Realizing they were not going to come back when called, I dashed back home and got the ATV and a chain. No gloves, so hands got *COLD* and it was all for nothing.

I ran down the road to where they had last been seen, followed the prints in snow down side road, lost them when they went into woods where the ATV would not fit. Okay, it was at least pointed back toward house so I went around again and there was moron in the driveway, his sister was out back tearing up some trash she had found. Sometimes I think it's a shame you can't spank a dog and tell them not to do something again, but that never gets anything but a cowardly animal, so I'm moving to stage two. They get on leash between here and their tieout until they learn to behave as nicely as Bear and Shy do.

At least I got to ride the ATV though, which made me very happy all things considered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy