Friday, November 21, 2008

4x4 = Jeep

When someone says "4x4", chances are that, if you are like me, then the first thing you will think is "Jeep". The old Army style Jeep is *The Jeep* in my humble opinion. Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted a Jeep, not one of those fancy new 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee types of Jeep, I mean I have wanted a real honest to goodness Army style Jeep.

We even had a real Army Jeep, but after my dad had his stroke we never really got much use out of the old Jeep and my mom finally very reluctantly sold it because we needed the money to pay bills. I'd love to get another one, but have actually been thinking that leasing a newer vehicle would be the better option.

My sister has a Jeep Grand Cherokee and while it is not the 2008 model, it is still a very nice vehicle. That one is, in fact, the one that got me to thinking about getting a Grand Cherokee as an alternative to an old Army Jeep style Jeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy