Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm a member of ATV Nation

I feel so... alone. LOL In looking for information on a bill that congress passed that includes a section on making ATVs safer, I found my way to ATV Nation and decided to join. I don't have time to look over the boards at the moment, but I did find my way to the map and discovered that I am the first pin in the state of Alaska.




Guess I'll get back to what I was researching now, I know there's more ATV riders in Alaska, I see you folks out there on the trails as I am riding. ;-) Now I just wish that the DOT or Parks folks saw us and we had a few of them trails criss crossing the state opened up for ATVs to ride along. Two official ATV trails in the entire state (as of last time I looked) is kind of... peculiar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy