Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ATV store?

Maybe what I should do instead of spring cleaning today is look into setting up my website for my ATV stuff? I have a website for my ATV adventures, but have not decided just what to do with it exactly other than I will eventually have maps of the local trails on it. Maybe I should think about opening an online store for ATV accessories?

I could use shopping cart software to set up a shopping cart system and sell ATV accessories that are good for trail riding in Alaska. Hmmm... I don't know though, I'm not sure I want to get into running a store. From what I have seen the ecommerce software that Ashop Commerce has is good, but do I really want to sign up and put together a store that I might not have the time to run?

I'll need to think a lot more on this idea before I make my final decision on it. For now I'll just put it on the back burner and think about it for a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy