Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Satellite Personal Messenger and GPS

I have found a little gizmo that I want to get for my ATV. The SPOT Satellite Personal Messenger and GPS unit.

I keep seeing ads for it on television, and it looks very kewl. Something that I would have liked to have seen in it is the ability to send a personal message, but I can understand that there is probably a lot more involved in sending even the briefest of text messages as compared to a simple true/false signal that indicates if you are all right or not.

I can see a lot of uses for the SPOT from hiking to ATVs and snowmachining, though, and would love to get one. It would be perfect for when we go up into the mountains gold panning or for my brother to take along on his paragliding flights.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy