Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's not an ATV, but you could Win a Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer

Enter to win at MyWoodenSpoonDOTcomOkay, I usually stick to things that have to do with my ATVing here, but come on, you can not blame me for spreading the word about this!

A Cowboy’s Wife is having a contest on her food blog! You can win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and she’ll ship anywhere so everyone is eligible!

I want to win that soooo bad! My little mixer is not doing too good, I need a new one, so you all get non-ATV or outdoors related content. :-p

Check her site out though, you'll like it if you like to cook. She has a lot of good recipes over there including one she put up just the other day for hot sauce - you know you want to check that one out, huh? Super easy recipe, you'll never have to buy it in a jar again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy