Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chrismas presents for ATV and snow

Whew, it has been a while, hasn't it? At first I was just flat busy, but then I started having pain in my shoulder and was having a hard time keeping up with work both online and around the house.

Updates though... lets see, I got a new winch for my ATV for Christmas. Nice one too, I'll have to post some information on it later on. I also got a few other things, but the winch was the kewlest... well, maybe the kewlest was a wireless router that lets me go up to 300' from the house before I start losing the signal, but ATV wise the winch was the kewlest thing.

We got about a foot or more of fluffy powder snowfall the other day and my brother was trying to get me to go out and play in it on the ATV, but as bad as my shoulder had been hurting all week I was afraid I might mess my shoulder up hot rodding through the snow on the ATV, so I passed on that until my shoulder stops hurting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy