Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Carry box for ATV

I've determined that it is time to get back to work on the carrying box that I had wanted to build for my ATV. You might recall I had talked about this before, about making one out of fabric and even having my brother weld me up a framework for it to go over. Well, I never got around to that because I spent the summer instead toying with ideas for making a wooden box for the ATV.

I have decided that I like the way a wood box would look, and I have a nice router I can use to make it look really nice and a table saw and everything else I need (except the wood) so I am going to make myself a wooden crate to go on the back of my ATV rather than a canvas one. It won't be adding too much more weight to the machine and I never carry a lot anyway, so I think it should work really good on the ATV and I will take lots of notes on what I do to create it and share it with everyone when I get it finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy