Friday, January 18, 2008

ATV essentials list

I'm working on deciding what all goes into a "essentials" bag for my ATV. These are things that I am collecting for being put on my ATV for when I go cruising around this summer. It will help me in deciding what I need to think about as I build the rack case for it. (Yes I am still working on that - I'm just slow at working obviously)

So far my list includes:

Cell phone
Binoculars
Flashlight (yes it can get dark in Alaska in the summer - for about an hour)
Tool box
Small can for emergency gas
Leatherman
Belt knife
Small tackle box and big fishing pole (think salmon)
AlphaSmart (the laptop for the ATV so I can write)
Coat and gloves
Dry socks (just in case)
Food
A canteen of water
Something hot to drink (tea or coffee)

And I'll add to or subtract from that starter list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy