Friday, October 10, 2008

I need a snowsuit

I need to justify getting me a snow suit. I don't really spend enough time outside in the winter to justify one, but if I had one then I could ride my ATV more in the winter. Trouble is, there are so many other things that I have to spend money on (such as saving my parents' house and fixing the heater in it) - I just can't justify a snowsuit at the moment. Ah well, I am trying to lose weight anyway, I should promise myself I'll get one when I hit 135 lbs. Get a snug fitting one them, and when I am at 115 lbs it should still fit me.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger The "J" said...

Sandra,

It is funny to hear another ATVer talk about trying to keep warm when riding ATV! I am from ND and usually we can ride until about the 1st part of November and then we are bogged down by snow and of course get cold!! Most ATVers I end up talking to are from TX, AZ, NC...My biggest thing is trying to keep my thumb warm! Do you have suggestions to keep thumbs and hands warm?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I will look into this, I know that they have thumb warmers for snow machines. I'm not sure how those things work, but they must have something that can be used on an ATV as well.

There are brush guards that you can get to help break the wind too. I've found they can help a little. Not much, but even just that little bit can sometimes help.

I'll go looking and see what I can find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy