Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ATV has been found!

I have found the ATV under the snow. Well... at least I think it's still under there. See the black vaguely ATV-looking shape there? That's my little ATV hiding from the snow under its winter cover. Yup, that's it. Now I just have to get past that lake that blocks easy access to my poor baby.

Don't let the funny angle of this picture fool you, that sucker is at least foot and a half deep, 15 feet wide, and stretches into the near distance in either direction. Time to break out the mud boots and head through to save the ATV so I can take it mud bogging.

I mean, shoot, what's a little puddle to stop me getting to the bike when I will come home looking like I rolled in the mud? ::innocent look::

However, caregiver duties can stop me going. Need to get a little free time, then go free my ATV from its black cover and take it for a spin.



Of course... having a helmet would help too. ::looks meaningfully at the brother that was supposed to be painting it for me:: Ahhem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy