Sunday, March 11, 2007

ATV Cam - coming soon

I went out to eBay and picked me up a nice looking little Aiptek DV3100. Yes, I know it is an older model and not exactly great for low light conditions, but I plan to strap that little darling to my ATV and go cruising around the trails. hehehe Couple more months here I can be flying up the side of Hatcher Pass (well, okay, the flying is my brother's department - I'm sure he'll borrow it as a second camera when paragliding though), anyway, I'll be zipping up the side of Hatcher Pass videotaping some of the lovely Alaskan scenery to share here and on YouTube (get something there other than mooses).

So, stay tuned and I'll get more details on the ATV Cam when it gets here, then start prepping it for a life of high adventure (really hi if my bro takes it up ::shakes head:: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy