Thursday, February 08, 2007

Check out this article on Whoops

I found a article on riding the whoops at ATV Magazine.

The article talks about the proper way to approach whoops (you know them things, right? The ripples in the track that send you jostling this way and that as your ATV bounces over them) and how to get used to them before you take them at speed.

I love whoops, they're one of the best parts of the trail for me. Kind of like being on a bouncy roller coaster or, sometimes, on a feisty bronc. My poor ATV is not yet old enough or broken in enough to tackle them properly, but I've hit them on my brother's ATV. This article shows anyone that is not familiar with them, or maybe just has not quite got the hang of taking them, how to cruise over whoops like a pro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy