Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Building a ATV rack case?

I have been thinking about the possibility of building my own case for the back rack on my ATV. I was thinking about it last night, if I drew up something that would work as a superstructure, then I can have my brother weld it together from lightweight metal tubing and I just build a canvas slip cover to go over it. I could even add in mesh sides on it and a mesh top with a hasp on it so I can lock it closed if I want to have it be a secure storage place for whatever I want stored in it. Definitely something that I am going to be pondering on.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi –

My name is Andrew Wellner. I’m a reporter in the Anchorage Daily News’ Valley bureau working on a story about valley bloggers. A colleague sent me a link to your blog. I was wondering if we could talk for my story. I can be reached at awellner@adn.com or 352-6710.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy