Wednesday, August 03, 2011

The Miracle in Torchwood

Guest post written by Celia Rogers

I'm wondering about what we as viewers will be finding out is the cause of the miracle in this new season of Torchwood. I have a few guesses but I just feel like it's hardly even worth that trouble to guess at the villain that's behind this. When it comes to the universe of Doctor Who and Torchwood, you just never know who's behind the weird things and trouble in those shows. But I guess that alien stuff is supposed to be weird!

But that hasn't stopped me from looking at blogs and other things online that are people's guesses at what's really behind the miracle day. While I was looking online at that stuff one night, I ran across the website ClearTvBundle.com. I forwarded it to my roommates and after that we decided to change over our apartment's internet service to the provider.

This Torchwood Miracle Day season is really much better than I had expected, actually. I didn't have very high hopes since other people picked it up and are in charge of it.



This has been a paid guest post. Work at Home Newsletter does not necessarily endorse the products or services offered by this guest poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy