Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Too much rain to ride ATV

I think that I either need to learn to love riding in the rain, or make a lot more of the few sunny days that have shown up this summer. I can remember my parents being unhappy with Alaskan summers because of all of the rain years ago, and now I am starting to see why. I have barely had a chance to get out and work in the yard, much less getting to hit the trails.

By the time I finish my work, the lovely sunny day outside has clouded over and rain is poring down. For the past few days it has just been cloudy skies and scattered rain. In fact, on Saturday we even had some lightning and a loud thunderclap. First I have seen this summer of those.

I guess I need to either learn to love riding in the rain, or hit the ATV trails before the days cloud over and do my work after I have my fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy