Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Need new saddle bags

The zippers on the saddle bags for my ATV have been pretty much destroyed by the elements. They won't unzip or zip fully closed. I need to get some good canvas and make a new set, this time custom made to fit my little Honda rather than a pre-made store set of tank bags that were meant for a machine twice the size of my little Honda ATV.

I'm thinking I will stop in at the fabric store and get some cotton canvas that I can put through the embroidery machine and do some custom designs on, then sew them together into a set of specialized tank bags that include pockets that my Mag Light will actually fit into and a place for my camera and other essentials along the trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Automobile Blogs - Blog Flare

Privacy Policy